(4/26/16 – Syracuse, NY) ABC Creative Group recently took home nine Communicator Awards in national competition. The work covered all forms of media, including Web, video and print.
The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts recognized the Central New York Travel Region website and the Visions “Life’s a Stage” spot with Awards of Excellence in the “Travel/Tourism Websites” and “Commercial Art Direction” categories, respectively.
ABC also earned Communicator Awards of Distinction for:
- Print Advertising (Life Is Unscripted®)
- Direct Mail (Newlywed Visions Mailer)
- Public Service/Pro Bono Brochure (Chadwick Residence)
- Travel Mobile Site (com)
- Web Series (Stories on Tap)
- Travel/Tourism Website (Brew Central)
- Online Video — Activism (Fighting Fires | Fighting Cancer)
With over 6,000 entries received from across the U.S. and around the world, the Communicator Awards is the largest and most competitive awards program honoring the creative excellence of communications professionals.