We’re always on the lookout for superior talent.
Whether you’re well-schooled in the art of marketing or an outsider looking for a creative outlet, we’ve got a place for the people with a passion for creating great ideas.
If you think you can help us help clients and you’re better than good at what you do, show us how not-typical you are and you might get a shot.
Check out our current opportunities below. If you don’t see a position that applies to you, take a chance and send in your resume. We’re always looking to talk to cool people capable of great things.
First, a little about us: We’re not your typical agency. We have fun, but we’re serious about our work. We’re smart, but also a little crazy.
Over the past 30 years, we’ve continuously grown services and staff. We have some great clients to thank for that. But, it really all comes down to the team that develops and executes big ideas.
We look for talent from both in- and outside the marketing industry to grow along with the agency. We’ve been known to have account executives who craft great content and traditional designers who lend impressive visions to web production.
Now let’s talk about you: We hire people, not positions. So if you’re up for the challenge, then we’re willing to challenge you. The only true job requirement is creativity. Inventive minds capable of adaptation to virtually any marketing tasks are welcome.
First off, we don’t need people that can pick up a camera and capture footage. We’re looking for storytellers, those with professional capabilities and exceptional creativity.
The video department does a lot of work around here, producing everything from broadcast commercials to share-worthy social clips to short films.
In an industry where content is king and video reigns, our team does a lot of the heavy lifting. But, not without the support of an equally hard-working production department that cranks out awesome art and copy. So, you’ll need to be a collaborator.
To help you along, you’ll be provided with all those nerdy toys like drones and you’ll get to work from our in-house video studio when you’re not on the road. Yeah, a complete studio. In our office. Dope.
We expect you to be a master of the medium, especially all the technical aspects of the job. This is not an entry-level position and we expect to see samples that show your experience.
In fact, you may have a job in the industry. Well, this is a better one.
We’re an established company offering competitive pay and excellent benefits. But, you’ve got to be ready to do some damn good work.
You will be challenged. You will also create cool shit. If you’re a true storyteller, you’ll love it.
- Experience with cinema-style cameras
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Color grading skills, advanced highly preferred
- Lighting and audio experience
- Understanding of video codecs
- Strong attention to detail
- Drone experience preferred
You down? Then send in your resume to [email protected]
If you’re as proficient with the pen as you are savvy on social, this is the writing gig you’ve been waiting for. We’ve got a rare opening for a coveted spot that blends brand journalism, travel writing, social media and PR all in one kickass position. We’re looking for someone who does it all to join the creative family that is ABC.
Went to school for communications? Cool. Worked in the industry for while? Dope. Outsider looking to get into the marketing field? We want you too.
We’re basically looking for a rock star ready for a challenge – someone infinitely creative with a well-trained brain.
Just what do we have in mind? Someone who can connect with influencers nationwide and continuously increase engagement on social media. Someone who can write a mean feature article and come up with a plan to actually get people to read it. If you’re still reading, we’re looking for someone like you.
There’s a lot to the job. You’ll be expected to generate and execute content ideas, monitor social media trends and report on your own efforts, draft press releases and pick up the phone for media follow-ups, use our PR and social software like a pro, occasionally meet with and explain strategies and results to clients, and top it all off with solid knowledge of AP Style and proofing abilities.
- Proactively develop content ideas for ABC and clients. This could be in the form of web content, social media posts or PR.
- Create comprehensive social media strategies, defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
- Monitor social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately apply knowledge to increasing client use of social media.
- Strategize with and educate the client service team as well as clients on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all company products and services.
- Measure the impact of social media, content creation, influencer marketing and PR on overall marketing efforts. This includes developing analytics and reporting for the clients. Using Meltwater and CoSchedule software to help with the analytics and reporting implementation.
- Research and develop influencer marketing relationships for clients.
- Distribute proofed, edited releases or feature story draft documents to director of public relations for review final editing.
- Produce final, client-approved releases and story documents.
- Attend client meetings as necessary.
Sound good? Send in your resume to [email protected]
Where We Work
Syracuse is known for basketball and snow. We get it. We love and hate those things, respectively, but we also celebrate the spirit of our vibrant and historic city that inspires us every day (even the snowy ones).
Take a Peek
Interested In An Internship?
ABC selects interns throughout the year to learn from our team and gain real agency experience. Internships are available in Account Service, Design, Interactive, PR and Social Media.
Interested in applying? Send your resume (and portfolio for creative positions) to [email protected]
And now for something completely different …
Every so often, we pause, reflect and push record to capture both the mundane and momentous occasions from our day-to-day here at ABC. And every so often, we take these little slices of life and weave them together. In this current ClipADay collection, you’ll get an idea of what it’s like to be on the ABC team both in and outside of the office in about 60 seconds or so. Since you’ve made it this far down the page, go ahead and watch. It’ll only take a minute …