- You don’t want to do the same thing every day.
- You want to be exposed to industries you never thought of.
- You want to be creatively challenged.
- You want some pretty cool coworkers.
- You are truly really actually creative.
- You are tough enough to handle the truth.
- You’ve never actually liked your job before.
- You majored in a creative field to avoid math or science.
- You like seeing your work during commercial breaks, on billboards, in assorted pubs and across the web.
- You need to relax.
- You don’t want to be challenged.
- You don’t like deadlines.
- You think there is no such thing as a bad idea.
- You like to use the phrase “outside of the box.”
- You are cliché’.
- You don’t have a firm grasp of pop culture.
- You’re sorta kinda creative … sometimes.
- You already stopped reading this list.
- You’re easily offended.
First, a little about us: We’re not your typical agency. We have fun, but we’re serious about our work. We’re smart, but also a little crazy.
Over the past 30 years, we’ve continuously grown services and staff. We have some great clients to thank for that. But, it really all comes down to the team that develops and executes big ideas.
We look for talent from both in- and outside the marketing industry to grow along with the agency.
We look for talent from both in- and outside the marketing industry to grow along with the agency. We’ve been known to have account executives who craft great content and traditional designers who lend impressive visions to web production.
Now let’s talk about you: We hire people, not positions. So if you’re up for the challenge, then we’re willing to challenge you. The only true job requirement is creativity. Inventive minds capable of adaptation to virtually any marketing tasks are welcome.
Send your resume and anything else you think might impress us to email@example.com